Personal Assistance Services
In addition to the Basic Services, additional levels of Personal Assistance are available and tailored to meet each resident's specific needs. Residents will be assessed prior to move-in and regularly thereafter, to determine which level of care is needed. Additional charges apply based on the Personal Assistance services provided.
- Individualized care plan
- Mealtime reminders
- Escort assistance to and from meals and activities
- Additional housekeeping services
- Personal laundry service
- Assistance with medication management
- Health services: monitoring, supervision, or assistance
- Select diets or snacks
- Select diabetic care
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Incontinence care
- Medical appointment scheduling
- Periodic nighttime care
For additional information, call (972) 208-9865 to schedule your personal tour.